Monday, March 2, 2009

Brains Exploding..

Today is definitely a day where my body rests and my big brain starts to generate thoughts of it's own..
sigh..
Friends been telling/asking me when's the result gonna be out
is it 12th? next week? blablabla..
TENSION lo
Today was suppose to be my one day tripping to kl..
TOPSHOP season clearance.
ARHH..
NO SHOPPING!
Instead i went shopping for a new pair of earphones to replace my ipod's.
Now blasting my ears with it..
Miss my guitar.
Dear come back soon and get it fixed!
...
I haven summit the UNI thingy.
Gave me a heck load of headache..
Deciding with sik n ciara tonight..
hopefully we'll come to a conclusion..
if not..
Seriously a lot of things in my mind that i need to settle..
have to go do checkup..
getting guitar fixed..
uni..
.
.
.
.
BLAH!
Went starbucking today =)



to be continued...

No comments: