Tuesday, August 25, 2009

FML again =.='


*10 minutes post*

(i guess i have to practice typing on typing maniac so that i could make 5 minutes posts)


I slept at 12 ish yesterday.
Initially i was gonna stay up to finish my work + study,
cause i have a test on wed(which means tomorrow).
Because i was damn dulan yesterday
i've decided to sleep in for the night and give my beh-songness a rest.

Morning i had my maths class as usual.
Sat right in front of the lecturer aka CINEMA view.
Then he was calling names regarding the quiz we did that day.
Sitting there calmly, he called my name!
FML!
He asks me to confirm my name and matrix no. and then he said
"EI HOW COME YOUR QUIZ PAPER MISSING"

FML!

He continued by saying " NOT TO WORRY ABOUT..MAYBE THE TUTOR MADE A MISTAKE"

FML!


So now apart from my mechanics homework/assignment, my maths quiz officially went missing.
FML!

Well so 2 papers/work missing. wat else?

Honey Ning and Sweetie Karen planned for a penang trip this weekend including stayover.
Which i have no idea of.
They din tell me anything.
I cant go!
I have a test next week and it's freaking intense!
FML!

Enough of me for today.
I think i took 15minutes for this.
Tchao!

p/s: thanks for all those sweet ppl who left me comments =)
Looking at them makes my day better
esp ainee babe- on my previous post.

pp/s: I'm hungry now! altho i had my lunch in the afternooon

No comments: