Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Trippin (Thailand 2008)

Warning: IT's GONNA BE LONG




DAY ONE



Getting all grandma-ish cause it's freaking cold in the bus



Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam (last stop b4 Thailand border) at5 somthing..
Freakin early...waited till 7 for the immigration to open..
then waited again for the duty free shop to open..








hotel was great... only 75bucks a night...





beef noodle



"tat's my boss" (my sister said to us referring to SHELL ..swt)








conned by a tree...


the prize we got for doin the luck draw from a tree thing





tomyum..











yam pie..superb! better than the ones in Shanghai













Pork Hamburger 100% delicious!







the place we went for Aqua show...
-DO NOT GO THERE-

Reasons:

1. BORING show ..nothing to see..
2. I got cornered by 1aqua on my way out..cause they were all standing at the entrance to get tips...so the fella DEMANDED for tips..DO I LOOK LIKE SOME FREAKING OLD GUY WHO IS INTERESTED?
3. the food so-so only er



tomyum again

















DAY TWO


looks like cockroahes to me...
cant believe ppl would sell this ..swt
tell me if anyone of u knows wat this is..



tell me if u guys know what this is..











gone with the wind








whee























superb view...buy me a dslr please


my sis having fun with the tiny policeman



tomyum again



black pepper crab



steamed crab


dinner



supper place where i saw a huge cockroach crawling under..DAMN
Hate cockroaches...well i was too afraid to sit n EAT at that place..
i pushed myself into mcd sat there just to realize it's not 24hours..
closing at 10pm..( 5 minutes more.. swt)



it starts to drizzle a lil so these smarty pants pull out their umbrellas..
little did they know..the uncle jump into action with big ass umbrellas.. lol..




Day three...going back to ipoh in the oldest shakiest bus... sick.

No comments: