Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Unexpected.

I'm always the "Sneaky party/event planner"
Like if you wanna plan surprises and stuff.
I'm always ..
yes ALWAYSSS
that planner in action
but today..
I got served/punked.
lol.

4 sweeet sweeet (sexy) babehs of mine planned
a surprise BE-EARLIED BIRTHDAY BASH
for ME =)

wheeeeeeeeee.....
*flew up like a balloon filled with helium*
wtf


I usually notice any sort of whisper/clattering around me.
Like i usually am sensitive enough to realize.
Seriously i was damn stupid.
Day started when we were happily singing k in Kbox Jusco.
Then Yy, Mw and Sik said they wanted to go to the toilet.

A Happy Birthday Song started playing..

My 1st reaction " Aiyo who select this song geh..." THEN PRESSED REJECT.
(immediately w/o thinking)
LOL.

Ciara quickly dashed out of the room saying
she wanted to go pee vv badly.
By the time she came back into the room
another Happy Birthday Song started playing again.
I looked around puzzled.
My mind when " who the hell selected the happy birthday song.. TWICE!"
then i saw Yy, Mw, and Sik back with a Kbox guy holding a cake .
Wtf.
SO stupid.





my sexy cake






weak phone flash
i did not bring my camera.
If i knew i would have brought it with me.
At least i will have better image quality.


















at least they could tell me to put some make up on.. =.='
and dress nicely..










Well girls, i really really did enjoy myself today.
Thanks for everything =)
muaxs muaxs muaxs X (10000000000)

1 comment:

Lainey said...

aww that must have been sweet. :)