Friday, November 5, 2010

Up up and away with UNIQLO


UNIQLO comes to Malaysia =)
(surprisingly.. before H&M)
and their opening their doors today which is the 4th of Nov.
They are having an opening special by offering introductory prices on their collections.
*drools*

Uniqlo is in kl and i'm here sulking with my roomies in Penang while trying to study for our finals.
Therefore that leads me to the INTERNET!
pretty much left me drooling alll day.

Now i'm sharing it with everyone so you could drool with me too.
=)





Men's

Men's









Men's 






Uniqlo have menswear too =)
So you ppl click click away if you're not in KL right now.
And for those of you who's fortunate enough to be in KL, refer below.

Location: UNIQLO
Fahrenheit 88 Shopping Centre (formerly KL Plaza) along Jalan Bukit Bintang.

p/s: I was introduced to UNIQLO through Vivi Magazine.

p.p/s: Do not refer to those prices in the snapshots as there have been a mistake in the site.

No comments: