Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dress Up Weekends


#The awkward moment - when you think u know what that person is talking bout, you replied something completely out of topic and both of you stunned thinking how to patch the conversation back up.

It's amazing how i find myself in numerous awkward positions and yet get away with it! 
(errr i assumed that i got away =D )
My friend and i were talking bout an upcoming test about subject A 
I said to him,
" yeah all you need to remember is *stuff bout subject B* "
He looked puzzled and when i realize i said something wrong.
I gave a  whale face. 
=___________________=




Slouchy (supercomfy) gray cutout back knit top + red scallop hem shorts.  


Close up on scallop hem
Somebody must have turned on my dress up switch cause it  is back ON.
*sounds cheesy wtf*
  

Good night internet.
Have a great week ahead.

No comments: