Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend at home


As usual i ran back to home sweet home for weekends.
I got an extra day of holiday because monday is a public holiday.
Having monday off is definitely a relieve because it is the most dreadful day of the week due to lab submissions and lengthy lab hours.
Gonna be really busy when i am back.
tonnes of work to do 
Y U NO LET ME RELAX?
My weekend at home includes spending time with family, food and friends.


I was greeted by this once i came home =D
Both my fav. 


My dad is seriously one quirky dude.
Whenever there is a family gathering, he will ask for icecream.
When we're at the icecream place, he chooses to do other stuff (eg. read newspaper and youtube-ing) other than to eat icecream and chat with us.
=.='


Pancakes. Yummers!



My activity when i am actually spending time at home.


sisters <3


Classicbooth. Super Fun app! 


super fun girly outings 
(where occasionally everyone turned antisocial because of their gadgets)


this is why i love to be back.

Busy week ahead. =(

Good night internet.



p/s: my blog is still active :P



No comments: