Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What about now?

It's weird where i have to look back my previous post
just to know what i'm goin to write.
I have to refer and take off from there.
Forgetful me?


For those who are still lost somewhere and do not know what is happening.
(or am i reminding myself?)
I am indeed goin to Penang.

(before the bridge wtf)


Grrr.....so much forgetting excited over those summer collections.
Haih dun need buy nice clothes la now...
no where to go. =(
it's not like i'm in the main campus.....
grrrr.
goodbye floral dresses and skirts
denim and studded goodies.











Hype bout skirts lately
well
That is only the skirts..
dun get me started on dresses.
hahaha.


Grr..i'm already ready for my vacation/shopping trip.
But due to this few days punya news.
There goes everything.
It's just too fast.
As the matter a fact,
I'm still in a state of shock right now cause...
On the 29th, i got an offer.
Thinking hard whether to go or not.
Then when i have decided.
On the 30th 6pm, they suddenly changed my offer.
claiming that it's technical error and stuff.
Lastly,
on the 31st, i have to reply.


The 1st thing i did after all this is,
QUITTING MY JOB.
Which is sad.
I mean i dun even get to have a proper farewell.
grrr..
and
enuf money.


Hmm there are a lot more i have to do,
My to do list will be longer than .....
a....
erm....
..................................................
nvm
wtv.





No comments: