Tuesday, August 4, 2009

while we still have good internet connection.


Wanna know what i've been up to lately?
Wanna know how i spent my time during my be-earlied holidays??


Answer:
YOUTUBE.


I can tell you i'm not like those ppl who hogs on youtube 24-7.
Since i dun have youtube in campus.
I have to hog on youtube when i'm back.
Thinking back when i always complain bout my gay streamyx connection.
Believe it or not, i'm so thankful for the fast connection.
At least pages are load-able.
wtfff.


Dun think that I'm overly obsessed with Shane Dawson.(a bit maybe)
I'm gonna show you some awesome vids i found and some are recommended. =)

*if you have seen any of these. Perhaps you could recommend me more?


Okay for the 1st vid.
I strongly recommend you to turn ur speakers down to the minimum.







This is the original one =)















I have more..
Gosh why did youtube's vid so big arr?

No comments: