Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Cameron


I am currently blogging from my netbook.
Stuck with this little buddy till my lappie comes back *prays*
----------

Cameron was surprisingly empty when we got there..
because as usual Cameron will be jammed packed with cars during public holidays
Word from the locals is Cameronians do not celebrate christmas in Cameron. =.='
Most of them left cameron for Ipoh for the night.
So they must be thinking.. these people (us) came all the way from Ipoh to celebrate christmas.

Christmas was merry because we're THAT happening.
The parents stayed at home to date with the bed
while us kids went starbucks with our christmas hats on.
You only get to see my donning my christmas hat once a year =)






Nighty Internet =)
A new year is coming !



No comments: