Thursday, February 9, 2012

CNY Snippets Part 2

Part 2 of my snaps during CNY.
Flashcard blogging.

#1 Went over to Karen's Crib.




#2 Karen and I with parkinson hand.



#3 Karen left me to selca cause she went to take her silly-o-glasses.



#4 Us with glasses on. 
Difference is.. mine is with over 300 ++ power. and hers 0 power.



#5 Rubbish =)



#6 Mahjong Face no.1


#7 Mahjong Face no.2


#8 Mahjong Face no.3


#9 


#10 


#11


 *******

 #12 Balik Kampung.
Entertained by my niece.


 #13 Tea Ceremony (Replacement)



 #14


 #15 I love this picture! But somehow it turned out too dark. = /



 #16  Bride n Groom



 #17 Le sister.
Who also bought and wore a swing dress similar to mine.


#18



 #19



 #20


 #21 I saw this pic and i told mom " Omg, i have that face also lo!"



 #22 Lookalikes *macam mooncake*


  #23
   #23  Us goofing around before lunch is served.


 #24 Relatives Banyak.


 #25 Rice cracker Prawn


 #26 Niece. Pretty?


#27 My another niece =)


This is just part 2. 
More to come =D
Good Night Internet

No comments: